reimplementation of the Spirit jailbreak (by comex) injector written in .NET framework
using libimobiledevice as a backend, allowing use on modern Windows and iTunes versions
theoretically compatible with iOS 3.1.2 through 3.2 on all devices that have those versions
- Windows 7 or above
- iTunes 10 or above installed from Apple's website (NOT from Microsoft Store!)
- .NET Framework 4.7.2 or later - download here
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 Runtimes - download here
- An activated iPhone, iPod touch or iPad running iOS 3.1.2, 3.1.3 or 3.2.
How to use:
- Ensure you have all the requirements installed
- Download and extract the SpiritNET zip file, read the README
- Plug in your iDevice, then completely close iTunes if you haven't already.
- Launch "! SpiritNET.exe" - NOT any of the other executables.
- Click "Jailbreak". Wait around ~20 seconds.
- Hopefully, if all goes to plan, your device will reboot and begin the Spirit installation.
This program is provided with ABSOLUTELY zero warranty. The developers are
not responsible for any potential data loss or damages caused to your device.
Any issues caused will likely be resolved with a recovery/DFU restore.
version 1.0 (latest)
- Initial release